Hi space friends!
More and more of you have already tried LMeve, which I am incredibly grateful for. This means more people are testing the app and I get more feedback, which is awesome. I also get a lot of questions which I try to answer the best I can and in a timely fashion.
Remember: by trying and using LMeve you help developing it!
Few players also caught some bugs, that I’m happy to announce, have been properly squashed in the 0.1.52 release.
- Bug fix in db.php “Notice: LM_dbhost is not defined” – added $LM_dbhost to global declaration in db.php
- Bug fix in Database – “function eregi() is deprecated” – replaced with preg_match()
- Bug fix in YAML updater – changed ‘DROP TABLE’ to ‘DROP TABLE IF EXISTS’ to prevent errors if the table was not created yet.
One bug was found by my trusty Aideron Technologies beta testers:
- Non-recurring Tasks (singleton) bug fix – one-time tasks did not display correctly due to a mistake in SQL query
What’s new besides Bugfixes?
- Poller now fetches StarbaseDetails.xml and CREST industry cost indexes
The first API feed is used by POS tracking code to display accurate and up-to-date fuel levels in LMeve Inventory. The second CREST feed provides NPC cost index to the build cost estimation formula (I currently use an average system index, so you might pay more or less than what LMeve uses for price estimates).
In the next release I will add a “Industry home system” field in Settings, where you will choose your home system. LMeve will then use this system’s cost index in all it’s calculations.
- New POS management screen – displays fuel amounts and how long it will last
- There is now a notification when any tower has less than 48 hours of fuel left
- Tech III invention added. You can now add Tech III invention tasks and get price estimates for Tech III
- New global setting for the default Relic type for use with Tech III Invention (Intact, Malfunctioning or Wrecked)
Download LMeve here
If you are updating from a previous release, please remember to create new tables included in this release using /data/schema-delta-0.1.51-0.1.52.sql
Well, LMeve is free software, so you don’t have to buy it 🙂 (donations are of course welcome!). But let’s get back to business. Installation requires some technical knowledge, so to make it easier for you guys to try it out, I have prepared a pre-installed Virtual Machine with LMeve, which runs on free VMware Player. You can download the image here: https://pozniak.pl/lmeve-vm/
- it contains LMeve 0.1.52
- static data is updated to Scylla
- after booting it shows the IP address to point your web browser to: