Because at this time tomorrow CCP will be deploying EVE Online: Incarna to Tranquility. Scheduled downtime will last 14 hours, beginning at 5:00 UTC (evetime) and should finish at 19:00. The list of new features is quite extensive, some of which have been awaited by the community for a long time:
- Full body avatars will now walk out of the ship (just like in STO),
- Captain’s Quarters – first room for said avatars to explore,
- Strategic Data Feeds – sov information, incursions, pricechecks, etc.
- News Feeds
- Agents – Agent Finder panel installed in quarters
- Planetary Interaction Panel – One-click access to PI Management
- Walkway/Balcony – for those who don’t like CQ at all – just stay on the balcony
- Animated and overhauled turrets – for pew pew pleasure,
- Noble Exchange – micropayment based shop with avatar related items,
- Improved New Player Experience,
- Aura (the computer voice in EVE Online) has returned
- Updated Maller model (affects Sacrilege, Maller and Devoter)
My question to you is: What do you plan to do during the extended downtime?
Downtime have been shortened from 7:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC. Additionally, Incarna 1.0 patch notes are already available.